** Special Update: All Disney Parks are currently closed due to COVID-19 Concerns.
However, the information below can still be used for your planning purposes.
Hey Disney Moms!
Are you planning a trip to Disney World? Wondering how many hotels are in Disney World to choose from? Look no further than here!
There are currently 31 on-property resort hotels at Disney.
And, more hotel options are being added soon, including Disney’s Riviera Resort and even a Star Wars-themed resort.
Below is a list of all of the “on-property” hotels within The Walt Disney World Resort.
The resorts are categorized based on their nightly rate.
“Value Resorts” cost the least per night and “Deluxe Villa Resorts” are the most expensive.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Riviera Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Visiting Disney World soon? Need to know what to pack? Check out my ultimate Disney Mom packing list here.
Wife. Mom of 2. Disney Fan & Travel Expert. Kate is also a Disney Parks Annual Passholder and Disney Cruise Lines Gold Castaway Member. Kate truly loves all things Disney and enjoys sharing her experiences with others.